• रंजक अल्पता
blondism meaning in Hindiblondism sentence in Hindi
- The paper about an Aboriginal tribe that had blondism is convincing.
- *Blondism exists among approximately 10 % of Italians, with different regional proportions.
- Blondism increases to nearly one fourth of the inhabitants when approaching the Italian Alps.
- The lowest percentage is found in Sardinia, where only 1.7 % of the people exhibited blondism.
- The study records blondism in central Australian Aborigines, notably among the Warlpiri around Alice Springs ( AFAIK, Rowan McNamara " is"
- In northern Spain, 17 % of the population shows traces of blondism, but in southern Spain just 2 % of the people are blond.
- As mentioned, the blond hair common in some Melanesian groups has been genetically proven to be native and to be caused by a different mechanism than in European blondism.
- In Portugal, an average 11 % of the population shows traces of blondism, peaking at 14.3 15.1 % blondes in Povoa de Varzim in Northern Portugal.
- Many primates have blondism in juveniles or red hair, including humans, gibbons and Silvered leaf monkeys, which seems to elicit caring behavior and perhaps deter aggression from sexually mature males.
- Anthropological and cultural data indicate The Races of Europe " ( 1938 ), " Poveiros " were distinguished by having a greater than usual degree of blondism, broad faces of unknown origin, and broad jaws.