blind drunk meaning in Hindiblind drunk sentence in Hindi
• नशे में धुत्त
|blind: अंध व्यक्ति शिकार|
|drunk: पियक्कड़ मत्त|
- We are not encouraging people to get blind drunk and drive,
- He ends the scene by getting " blind drunk ."
- Forget that her limo driver was quite literally blind drunk.
- Two in five are blind drunk at least one night a week.
- When I told her, she got blind drunk, cursed me and cried.
- Hibbler said Ellington told him, " but not a blind drunk ."
- Ned Beatty is Judge Roy Bean, said to be blind drunk nine days out of 10.
- She believes that even if she were blind drunk, that would not excuse her other senses.
- However, Puppis is blind drunk after consuming several bottles of liquor he bought at the rest stop.
- Its not Saturday night if they dont end up blind drunk and having a ruck in tha car park.