blessings meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- "I count my blessings, " he said.
- Shouldn't they be counting their blessings instead of coaches?
- I prayed for this daughter and received her as a blessing,
- If his blessing is crucial, so is Selig's.
- It was a blessing and I thank Al Davis for it.
- Man returns seven years later to millionaire owner's blessing.
- He stood in the living room and spoke a quiet blessing.
- For some game-goers, this is a mixed blessing.
- It is worth noting that advertising has proven a mixed blessing.
- Another blessing I have is that I can handle the ball.