blather meaning in Hindiblather sentence in Hindi
• बकवास करना
- Forget all that country-club blather about unanswered job ads.
- But there is also a fundamental conservatism that mistrusts revolutionary blather.
- A commotion of sense and blather, information and mere chat.
- No blather that the referees have to start giving us breaks.
- Infotainment shows likewise offer the most pervasive barrage of movie promoting blather.
- At least let such celebrities spare us any blather of racial harmony.
- This silly blather seems to have had considerable publicity value.
- Stripped of its legalistic blather, the rationale is simple:
- But so much of the blather seems self-serving.
- For all its blather, this is a useful book.
- foolish gibberish
- to talk foolishly; "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
synonyms：, , ,