blackleg meaning in Hindiblackleg sentence in Hindi
• हड़ताल भंजक
• हड़ताली की जगह काम पर लग जाना
- The variety has an average resistance to powdery scab and blackleg.
- Blackleg of potato has been successfully managed primarily using cultural techniques.
- The same chemicals were found to be useful in the routine blackleg in cattle.
- Joad implied that those who did not resented a blackleg admitting outsiders to professional mysteries.
- On 13 July the National Union of Railwaymen met and resolved to refuse to blackleg.
- Blackleg train drivers were brought over from England, after drivers refused to carry British troops.
- Blackleg is a fungal disease of canola that results in major yield loss in affected crops.
- Cattle might catch and develop various other diseases, like blackleg, bluetongue, foot rot too.
- Blackleg workers had to be billeted aboard a ship in the Belfast Lough for their own safety.
- Livestock diseases in the district are trypanosomiasis, anthrax blackleg, pasteurolosis, external and internal parasistes.
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- take the place of work of someone on strike