black eye meaning in Hindiblack eye sentence in Hindi
• चोट लगने से नीली हुई आँख
• चोट से नीली हुई आँख
• काली आँख
|black: काला कपड़ा काली|
|eye: फंदा आँख लक्ष्य|
- But there never seems to be any kind of a black eye.
- She is a striking woman with prominent cheekbones and piercing black eyes.
- He looks up and meets the old black eyes through the glass.
- This deal is the difference between bulls eye and a black eye,
- Ansett also has a serious public relations black eye to deal with.
- Her bruises and black eyes took three to four months to heal.
- Holt missed one start because of a black eye and facial swelling.
- Beiste reveals the truth about her black eye to the girls.
- The fight left Glockler with broken glasses and a black eye.
- There is no doubt that they have received a black eye,
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
synonyms：, , ,
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- a bad reputation; "his behavior gave the whole family a black eye"