• काला अफ्रीका
|black: काला कपड़ा काली|
|africa: अफ्रीका अफ़्रीका|
black africa meaning in Hindiblack africa sentence in Hindi
- Contacts between Arabia and black Africa go back quite a bit, don't they?
- Nigeria, on the other hand, black Africa's biggest country, had a bright future.
- Prior to moving to South Africa, he played for Black Africa.
- The monetary unit in black Africa was man, the slave.
- Mauritania, a largely desert nation on Africa's Atlantic Coast, straddles Arab and black Africa.
- The Blues'ethnic roots run to Algeria, black Africa, the South Pacific and South America.
- The cold war's demise, however welcome elsewhere, has proved a setback for black Africa.
- Across the vast and mystifying terrain of black Africa, no country stands out like Nigeria.
- He says America ought to lend a hand battling the AIDS epidemic crippling black Africa.
- Some other titles in the series are : " Black Africa : Masks, Sculpture, Jewelry,"