bivouac meaning in Hindibivouac sentence in Hindi
• खेमा गाड़ना
- He bivouacs in the bathroom, but the barrage still booms.
- They bivouac in civilian apartments, roadside restaurants, abandoned farmhouses.
- There are many different ways to put up a bivouac shelter.
- Round shot from 12 sepoy cannons raked the British bivouac area.
- On 23 June, bivouac not far from the summit itself.
- The PAVN forces had withdrawn westward to a deserted RLA bivouac.
- Find the most open spot nearby and prepare to bivouac.
- He would bivouac at the south summit and die there.
- All the contestants were able to arrive at the bivouac.
- Larger workers also serve as porters, carrying larvae to new bivouacs.
- temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- a site where people on holiday can pitch a tent
synonyms：, , , , ,
- live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
synonyms：, , ,