• घरघराने लगना
birr meaning in Hindibirr sentence in Hindi
- Ethiopia plans to introduce a new currency to replace the birr.
- Born at Birr in County Offaly, she attended convent school.
- After 1950 Birr changed from an agricultural to an industrial village.
- And birr, pengQ, and Reichmark all fail that requirement.
- The archive is held in the Muniment Room of Birr Castle.
- After a period of decline, Birr bounced back in 1994.
- Birr commanded the game and took the lead from early on.
- It replaced an earlier station situated at Birr, County Offaly.
- Birr's victory secured their first All-Ireland title.
- At Ballybrophy it joins the main Birr in County Offaly.
- sound of something in rapid motion; "whir of a bird''s wings"; "the whir of the propellers"
- the basic unit of money in Ethiopia; equal to 100 cents
- make a soft swishing sound; "the motor whirred"; "the car engine purred"
synonyms：, , , ,