• बिल करने योग्य
billable meaning in Hindibillable sentence in Hindi
- Griffin performed few billable hours for the firm, he said.
- Just think of it in terms of billable hours, Bill.
- One lawyer here is known as William " Billable"
- Various OBM interventions have included working with therapists on increasing billable hours
- Powering the trend is the profession's hunger for billable hours.
- Those billable hours often determine bonuses, promotions and partnerships.
- The billable hour puts incentives in the wrong place,
- Those are billable hours that Brown will have to pay if it loses.
- There is extreme pressure related to the bottom line and amassing billable hours.
- And lawyers would have to cut those billable hours.