• द्विवैवाहिक तरीके से
bigamously meaning in Hindibigamously sentence in Hindi
- The supposed widower, Harold Oakeshott, later married again, bigamously.
- On August 10, 1946, Hubbard bigamously married Sara, while still married to Polly.
- He had planned to bigamously marry Simone Banarjee, having told her he had terminal leukemia.
- In 1906 he remarried ( possibly bigamously ), to Jean Alexander, daughter of Joseph Crawhall.
- On 25 October 1858, Mary married Percy Rollo Brett ( possibly bigamously ) at Dunolly, Victoria.
- Upon tracking them down to a harbor in bigamously married Sara and went on to found Dianetics and Scientology.
- "' Arnold Henry Swain "'was a pet shop owner who bigamously married Emily Bishop in 1980.
- The accusation was based on the testimony of bigamously married a 69-year-old guest-house proprietress, Emma Nugent.
- Seven months before that, on 4 September 1943, Blythe had bigamously " married " Virginia Dell Cassidy of Bodcaw, Arkansas.
- For some reason, he became estranged from his wife whereupon Colburn bigamously married Elizabeth Suzanna Browning from London in New York in September 1860.