• द्विबोली भाषी
bidialectal meaning in Hindibidialectal sentence in Hindi
- Codeswitching is defined as " the process whereby bilingual or bidialectal speakers switch back and forth between one language or dialect and another within the same conversation ".
- In the case of the bidialectal " Arlene, " the patient thought that her speech was an obstacle to communication because her therapist often asked her what she meant.
- "' Code switching "'is " the process whereby bilingual or bidialectal speakers switch back and forth between one language or dialect and another within the same conversation ."
- In a study of a psychiatric ward, Bucci and Baxter collected data on the impact of linguistic problems of the patients, which included several monodialectal speakers and bidialectal speakers of AAVE . In the case of " Jimmy, " his background led his therapist to believe that his " muteness " resulted from emotional or neurophysiological problems.
- :I've read about ways in which bilingual or bidialectal speakers code switch back and forth depending on context, thus the two registers occupy contextual roles and are used depending on what the speaker talks about, the emotions the speaker is trying to convey, etc . This may not be the case with someone who learns a second language later on and sees both languages as capable of being used in the same situations etc . Although when learning a second language it's going to slow you down if you construct a phrase in your native language and then try to translate it rather than just constructing a phrase in the second language.