bicuspid valve meaning in Hindibicuspid valve sentence in Hindi
- The creation of a bicuspid valve is currently the most reproducible.
- Thus, a bicuspid valve is created which results in near-normal function of the aortic valve.
- It is then pumped into the left ventricle through the bicuspid valve and into the aorta for systemic circulation.
- The right side of the atrial canal will become the tricuspid valve and the left will become the bicuspid valve.
- It is also known as the bicuspid valve due to its having two cusps, an anterior and a posterior cusp.
- The mitral valve is also called the "'bicuspid valve "'because it contains two leaflets or cusps.
- These treatments may include manual lymphatic drainage, consumption of beta blockers or anticoagulants for the bicuspid valve prolapse and vitamin D or calcium carbonate tablets for the hypoparathyroidism.
- "' Dahlberg Borer Newcomer syndrome "'is a rare autosomal X-linked recessive genetic condition characterized by a prolapse of the bicuspid valve, progressive kidney failure, congenital lymphedema, hypoparathyroidism, and very short end bones of fingers.
- valve with two cusps; situated between the left atrium and the left ventricle