berserks meaning in Hindi
• बहुत उतेजित या क्रोधित
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- And the story's psychological pretensions have truly gone berserk.
- As soon as the lights dimmed, the audience went berserk.
- They are also said to act in a generally berserk manner.
- He was there all the time and we were going berserk,
- But that is only if they find time to go berserk.
- Press any button that challenges parental control and people go berserk.
- Americans are going berserk making wines in funny places, too.
- "He was still berserk, " she remembered.
- He just seems to have gone berserk and shot at random.
- There is also a special rune which instantly activates Berserk Mode.