beggary meaning in Hindibeggary sentence in Hindi
- He is also said to have reduced the province to a state of beggary.
- Valens connects it with destitution and beggary.
- They were reduced to beggary ."
- They also claim to have reduced taxes, unemployment, and beggary, and to have started work projects.
- It enforces patrols and shifts among the beggars so that Beggary is properly distributed, presumably for maximum earnings.
- It is usually supposed to have been clemency, the humane desire not to reduce a poor wretch to absolute beggary.
- The city was rife with pauperism and beggary, illiteracy and recurrent epidemics, numerous illegitimate births and high infant mortality.
- He was finally reduced to beggary and thrown on public charity for his support, living the life of a tramp.
- With no way of making a living, he grew poorer and poorer, until he was practically reduced to beggary ."
- No one knows what made people come to their senses, he said, but thousands were reduced to " beggary ."
- a solicitation for money or food (especially in the street by an apparently penniless person)
- the state of being a beggar or mendicant; "they were reduced to mendicancy"