beatnik meaning in Hindibeatnik sentence in Hindi
- Friedman said, comparing the Beatnik poet with the potboiler king.
- Postmodern Beatnik 19 : 52, 6 June 2007 ( UTC)
- Postmodern Beatnik 21 : 36, 26 August 2007 ( UTC)
- Herb Caen gave the world " beatnik,"
- _Beatnik : Ah, the'50s coffeehouse scene.
- A bearded beatnik shaking his fist and giving a speech.
- The Beatnik movement introduced Asian religions to the Western society.
- The Buddhist idea of achieving inner freedom was popular among the Beatniks.
- The DC Comics character Jonny Double is also portrayed as a beatnik.
- Among the most notable were The Beatniks and The Vanguards.
- a member of the beat generation; a nonconformist in dress and behavior