beatify meaning in Hindi
• सुखी बनाना
• सुख देना
• आनंदित करना
• धन्य घोषित करना
• मग्न करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He wants to beatify lay people, particularly a married couple.
- He is among five people the pope will beatify this weekend.
- If Duquette sounded ready to beatify Garciaparra, who could blame him?
- Also on Sunday the pope was scheduled to beatify three other Italians.
- In the final Mass, he will beatify two martyrs.
- It beatifies terrorism, both musically and in the libretto.
- He used the occasion to oppose plans to beatify Pope Pius XII.
- If the miracle is verified, the pope can then beatify McCrory.
- It says the pontiff would " beatify"
- They hope he can do another when the pope comes to beatify him.
- declare (a dead person) to be blessed; the first step of achieving sainthood; "On Sunday, the martyr will be beatified by the Vatican"
- make blessedly happy
- fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
synonyms：exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt