beastliness meaning in Hindibeastliness sentence in Hindi
- If beastliness is an issue, the whole pantheon begins to crumble.
- It's as if our default mode is beastliness.
- A colorful setting, if you can abide beastliness.
- Backstage beastliness neither begins nor ends with him.
- All, I guessed, felt isolated enough and cowed enough by the furious beastliness to contemplate themselves in awe.
- We must face another foul specimen of the routine police beastliness we dare not, for our soul's sake, get used to.
- Like most apartheid killers who apply for forgiveness for acts of uncommon beastliness they can persuasively argue were political, he ultimately gets away with it.
- The " New York Times " described the lyrics of " Human Behaviour " as a " parallel between the beastliness of humanity and the bestiality of nature.
- Acts of beastliness or neglect by the ministeriate do not implicate the state; they may change the constitution-- and they constantly do-- but the appearance of seamless continuity is maintained.
- Her poetry, prose and essays published in emigration were utterly pessimistic; the'rule of beastliness', the ruins of human culture, and the demise of civilization were her major themes.
- unpleasant nastiness; used especially of nasty weather
- the quality of being deliberately mean