bearing accuracy meaning in Hindi
• दिक्कोण परिशुद्धता
|bearing: आचरण चाल छबि ढंग|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The system was four times more accurate than the prior Navy system with bearing accuracy better than 0.5 degrees.
- For example, in mountainous areas, the VOR may only provide sufficient signal strength and bearing accuracy along one runway approach path.
- The range increased to 150 km for aircraft and 30 km for small ships, with a bearing accuracy of 1 2 degrees.
- Prichard quotes a range accuracy of 1 to 2 km with a bearing accuracy of 1 degree at range, while Price suggests at.
- The bearing accuracy specification for all VOR beacons is defined in the International Civil Aviation Organisation Convention on International Civil Aviation Annex 10, Volume 1.
- Due to the physics of the reflection process, actual accuracy is even lower, with range resolution on the order of and bearing accuracy of being suggested.
- The five main parameters monitored are the bearing accuracy, the reference and variable signal modulation indices, the signal level, and the presence of notches ( caused by individual antenna failures ).
- The chin-mounted AN / BQR-2 passive sonar array supplemented the active BQS-4, with a range up to and a bearing accuracy of 1 / 10 of degree, allowing the BQR-2 to be used for fire control in torpedo attacks.