bearer cheque meaning in Hindi
• धनीजोग चेक
• धनीजोग चैक
• धारक चैक
• वाहक चेक
• वाहक चैक
|bearer: बैरा वाहक वाही|
|cheque: चैक देयक धनादेश|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Further new issues of bearer cheques have since taken place.
- Bearer cheques dated 15 September 2003 bear the signature of the acting governor Charles Chikaura.
- Following the 2008 currency reform, Agro and bearer cheques were phased out on 1 January 2009.
- On 6 May 2008, the RBZ issued new $ 100 million and $ 250 million bearer cheques.
- The $ 200 000 bearer cheque had its date of lapse extended twice up to 31 December 2008.
- On 4 April 2008 the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe introduced new $ 25 million and $ 50 million bearer cheques.
- Poor communications meant that many civilians of Zimbabwe were unable to convert old bearer cheques to new ones before the deadline.
- It is further reported that the new agro-cheques can be used to buy any goods and services like the bearer cheques.
- Further, the demonetisation of the Z $ 200, 000 bearer cheques was put on hold, thus increasing the money supply.
- Additionally, the current high value bearer cheques ( Z $ 200, 000 ) would be demonetised as of 1 January 2008.