beanfeast meaning in Hindibeanfeast sentence in Hindi
- For organising the beanfeast, the World Gourmet Summit claims to have picked up some gongs, including the Grand Pinnacle Silver Award at the International Festivals and Events Association ( IFEA ) / Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards.
- Pursuing this theme of independence, he held an annual beanfeast at which, in a parody of Bristol's civic ceremonies, a mock mayor, sheriffs and other dignitaries were elected and the ruled became the rulers.
- In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, the beanfeast often took the form of a trip to some beauty spot, where the meal was provided . ( e . g . . . " I want a feast, I want a bean feast.
- If they could get as much value-added on their new single-estate specialty arabica coffees as Jamaica's Blue Mountain beans or, say, a prime Bordeaux from a famous French chateau or even an extra-virgin Italian olive oil squeezed on a Tuscan estate, they would have a beanfeast.
- an annual dinner party given by an employer for the employees