beading meaning in Hindibeading sentence in Hindi
- There were also sheer dresses decorated with thin strips of beading.
- Add intricate beading and an especially luxurious fabric and prices escalate.
- Dripping, beading, drenching and vastly under-appreciated sweat.
- _" Something sparkly, with beading or sparkle details.
- Beading and embroidery and ruffles, not unadorned stretches of fabric.
- Giorgio Armani's bloom with lilac and green floral beading.
- Beading and net were used to add both width and height.
- Lynch teaches pottery, beading, basketry, and loom work.
- Many of the floor-length dresses featured intricate beading and embroidering.
- -- Clingy gowns with geometrically-arranged rose beading.
- a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- ornamentation with beads