baste meaning in Hindibaste sentence in Hindi
- Basting juices are usually broth and oil and other manufactured fats.
- Broil for 15 minutes, basting with marinade every 5 minutes.
- The film shows a noirish Los Angeles, basting in sleaze.
- Having never basted a bird, I am a turkey virgin.
- Pan drippings should be basted over the ham as it cooks.
- Coat again with paprika, and baste with the pan drippings.
- Turn meat as needed to brown evenly; baste with marinade.
- Pin and baste the layers together, taking in the piping.
- Baste it with maple syrup during the final half-hour.
- About 15 minutes before serving, baste ribs with barbecue sauce.
- a loose temporary sewing stitch to hold layers of fabric together
- cover with liquid before cooking; "baste a roast"
- sew together loosely, with large stitches; "baste a hem"
- strike violently and repeatedly; "She clobbered the man who tried to attack her"