base plate meaning in Hindibase plate sentence in Hindi
• आधार पट्टिका
• आधार पट्ट
• आधार प्लेट
• बेस प्लेट
|base: आधारिक संरचना|
|plate: फोटोग्राफी की|
- Bethlehem Steel contributed the black steel base plate that supports the fence.
- The figures are bronze plated and attached to a pentagonal base plate.
- The carriers are pushed by four horn gears in the base plate.
- "Down at the bottom of the tree I saw the mortar's base plate.
- The wagon consists of a square-shaped, open-worked base plate with four spoked wheels.
- Remove the screws holding the old base plate to the wall.
- The base plate is very heavy and is fitted with four carrying handles.
- Later, the base plate enlarges and then stretches out to create a rhizome.
- It is secured by a centrally located wing key in the base plate.
- Beginning in 1977, a new base plate was issued, superseding the previous one.