barrier island meaning in Hindibarrier island sentence in Hindi
• बाधा द्वीप
• रोधिका द् वीप
• रोधिका द्वीप
|barrier: आड़ आड़ घेरा नाका|
|island: अजीरा चबूतरा टापू|
- A network of barrier islands define the Atlantic coastline and lure vacationers.
- Truth is, this 30-mile long barrier island has always been about nature.
- Residents of the barrier islands also have been ordered to evacuate today.
- An ample sediment supply is also a requirement for barrier island formation.
- LSD helps create many landforms including barrier islands, bay beaches and headlands.
- Melbourne Beachside has a small presence on the South Beaches barrier island.
- I grew up on the Jersey Shore, on a little barrier island.
- North Padre Island is the longest undeveloped barrier island in the world.
- If it works out that the barrier islands are evacuated, do it.
- The city is located on a barrier island facing the Atlantic Ocean.
- a long narrow sandy island (wider than a reef) running parallel to the shore