|barrier: आड़ आड़ घेरा नाका|
|bar: छड़ सिटकिनी डंडा|
barrier bar meaning in Hindibarrier bar sentence in Hindi
- The entire shoreline of the cape consists of barrier bars, lagoons and spits.
- These deposits are found mainly in the coastal plain, where they form a system of lagoons and barrier bars or spits.
- A dock and ramp were constructed, a trailerpark developed and a channel dredged through the barrier bars across the mouth of the estuary.
- The high-energy marine or lacustrine environments associated with coquinas include beaches, shallow submarine raised banks, swift tidal channels, and barrier bars.
- The gorge is incised through the Namurian Great Limestone and is of particular interest because beds of sandstone in the middle of the section show structures characteristic of a shoreline, with the features of a river delta and barrier bar.
- Bradford B . van Diver has described the eastern Lake Ontario dunes as " similar in many details to the south shore of Long Island, with drowned river mouths forming lagoons behind a smooth curving line of barrier bars . " The lagoons to which van Diver refers are the notable ponds of this region, including ( from north to south ) Black, Lakeview, North Sandy, and South Sandy.