barrette meaning in Hindibarrette sentence in Hindi
- Hair accessories such as barrettes or a ski-inspired headband.
- How angry can you be at plastic barrettes and ankle socks?
- But maybe the barrette in her hair would trigger the sensor.
- After World War I, Barrette commanded various Coast Artillery districts.
- Aggressiveness and athleticism were applauded, bows and barrettes no longer necessary.
- Tiny barrettes held back bangs, third-grade style.
- Once Barrette wrote of the joy of eating fresh eggs.
- Perhaps a piece of paper, a barrette, a bottle cap.
- Jackie gives Tina back her barrette and removes the curse.
- A woman carrying a white Maltese bedecked in barrettes.
- a pin for holding women''s hair in place