baptistery meaning in Hindibaptistery sentence in Hindi
- Installed in 1998, it houses the first baptistery of the city
- In 1980 the baptistery and wedding church was reopened for services.
- Another baptistery of the earliest times has been excavated at Aquileia.
- Previously, a mobile baptistery had to be hired when required.
- There is also a baptistery of recent construction on the grounds.
- The choir was added in 1913, the baptistery in 1932.
- He painted a canvas for the baptistery of the Duomo di Cremona
- They baptized blacks in their pink marble baptistery alongside whites.
- The blast also blew out windows in the Sunday school and baptistery.
- The cathedral complex, located in Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile.
- bowl for baptismal water