bank of issue meaning in Hindibank of issue sentence in Hindi
• मुद्रा-प्रचालक बैंक
|bank: कतार किनारा साहिल|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|issue: स्राव आवृत्ति|
- It then functioned as the bank of issue until the mid-1960s.
- This was a provisional series to prepare for a central bank of issue.
- In 1847, the Colonial Bank of Issue became the only issuer of legal tender.
- Between 1852 and 1856, the Colonial Bank of Issue was the only banknote issuing body.
- On 1 January 1990 the Bank of Estonia began its work as independent bank of issue.
- The BNA continued to function as a central bank, bank of issue and commercial bank.
- So the Banking Law of 6 May 1865 provided for a plurality of banks of issue.
- This set nomination is a complete Series 1914 district seal on each note indicates the Federal Reserve Bank of issue.
- Established as the central bank of Issue, the Banking office of the ministry of Finance held the authority of the Minister of Finance.
- The Fiscal Code of 1873 summed up all of the monetary legislation then in force, and a modification of banking regulations led to numerous banks of issue.