bank bill meaning in Hindi
• बैंक बिल
• बैंक हुंडी
|bank: कतार किनारा साहिल|
|bill: प्राप्यक फरसा तंग|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- New Zealand 90-day bank bills fell 14 basis points to 8.62 percent.
- The 90-day bank bills traded recently at 7.56 percent, unchanged from yesterday.
- New Zealand 90-day bank bills rose to 9.54 percent from 9.46 percent.
- Ninety-day bank bills were quoted at 9.03 percent from 9.36 percent Wednesday.
- Henry Clay of Kentucky said in debate over a bank bill in 1841.
- Australian 90-day bank bills were quoted at 6 . 32 percent.
- Prime Minister Keizo Obuchi's government sent two key bank bills to Parliament Wednesday.
- New Zealand 90-day bank bills fell 14 basis points to 8 . 62 percent.
- He said he has not spoken with Mrs . Clinton about the bank bill.
- Rates on 90-day bank bills fell to 6.92 percent from 7.07 percent earlier today.