• बैंक तुलनपत्र
• बैंक बैलेन्स शीट
|bank: कतार किनारा साहिल|
|bank balance: बैंक में जमा राशि|
|balance: संतोलक पहिया|
|balance sheet: तुलन-पत्र|
|sheet: जहाज के मस्तूल की|
bank balance sheet meaning in Hindibank balance sheet sentence in Hindi
- Strong efforts must be made to erase these debts from bank balance sheets,
- Then started the great bank balance sheet clean up.
- This is the figure from the commercial banks balance sheets for the end of 1994,
- High interest rates and continued depreciation of the baht have further impaired corporate and bank balance sheets.
- Japanese stocks rose for a fourth day following ruling Liberal Democratic Party proposals to strengthen bank balance sheets.
- Currently, 26 lenders are affected by the Osaka tax, though that number can change depending on bank balance sheets.
- The slump has depreciated currencies and slashed prices on share markets, shrunk economies and weakened bank balance sheets, the report said.
- "We must get rid of bad loans from bank balance sheets to restore trust in the financial system, " he said.
- They may be required to include any forward positions on central bank balance sheets because they're not reserves anymore, but obligations.
- Bundesbank president Jens Weidmann also voiced opposition against helicopter money, arguing it would " tear gaping holes in central bank balance sheets.