• बैंक में जमा राशि
• बैंक शेष
|bank: कतार किनारा साहिल|
|balance: संतोलक पहिया|
bank balance meaning in Hindibank balance sentence in Hindi
- Oh, and don't you think your bank balance is a little low?
- Computers let customers log onto the Internet and check their bank balances.
- Your career, your bank balance and the musician who gave you work.
- Could one of those things be the band's shrinking bank balance, perhaps?
- A fat bank balance provides more than psychological comfort for a candidate.
- And he knew that for him, goals are like a bank balance.
- Customers with high bank balances may get it for free, Lyter predicted.
- Nevertheless, alternatives exist for people with high hopes and low bank balances.
- It seems to have restored its bank balance and renewed its classical style.
- There's no doubt, though, that the ETrade options could help Thurow's bank balance.