• बैंक उधार
|bank: कतार किनारा साहिल|
bank advances meaning in Hindibank advances sentence in Hindi
- First Bank advanced to 1 / 2 to 89 15 / 16.
- Banks advanced on investors'anticipation of another quarter of record earnings, analysts said.
- As banks advanced, traders sought to cover shares they had sold short.
- Computer, telephone, semiconductor and banks advanced as oil, retail and drug issues lagged.
- First Union's earnings rose 11 percent and profit at First Bank advanced 7 percent.
- Shinsegae Merchant Bank advanced 8 percent to 5, 830.
- First Bank advanced to 9 / 16 to 90.
- Other interest-rate sensitive stocks like banks advanced as well.
- Bank advances to companies declined in the first half of 2001-02 ( April-March ), Chaudhury said.
- Nippon Credit Bank advanced 3 yen to 250.