band saw meaning in Hindiband saw sentence in Hindi
• पट्टी आरा
|band: मण्डली कटिबंध संघ|
|saw: कहावत प्रवाद मसल|
- Everybody's band saw will resaw a board 8 to 10 inches wide.
- The band saw Peter shout random nonsense before completely destroying his drumkit.
- The band saw varying line-up changes during its five years of existence.
- Continued problems within the band saw Harrison briefly quit during that period.
- The Delta 14 is certainly the most commonly used serious band saw.
- This same year the band saw the departure of their longtime manager Cosme.
- The band saw the comparison more as a compliment than controversy.
- "I cut metals with a band saw and sandblast parts, " he said.
- During the next few years the band saw some lineup changes.
- The North Manchester Planing and Band Saw Mill was formerly listed.
- an endless saw consisting of a toothed metal band that is driven around two wheels