balmy meaning in Hindibalmy sentence in Hindi
- Miss Casola asked on a balmy Sunday afternoon earlier this month.
- By contrast, even " Fargo " looks balmy.
- Monday was a relatively balmy day up here on the laboratory.
- Residents who were out enjoying the balmy temperatures seemed to agree.
- Carnaval in Nice is a Lenten tradition set under balmy skies.
- I have known you through a balmy tropic night of fear.
- The weather is still relatively balmy here during a Chilean fall.
- But even in normal balmy summers, Wichita Falls is hot.
- Sweep ! " ringing in the balmy Southern California air.
- Balmy nights, good parties, famous neighbors, endless summer.
- mild and pleasant; "balmy days and nights"; "the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"; "a soft breeze"
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,