balancing meaning in Hindibalancing sentence in Hindi
• शेष या बकाया निकालना
• बाकी निकालना
• शेष निकालना
• संतुलनकारी संतोलकन
• संतोलन यंत्र
- This is a stringent statewide measure, but a balanced measure,
- One advantage we have is that we are a balanced team.
- Johnnie loses his balance and steps on Arnie's hand.
- "It's a real balancing act ."
- Traders basically were balancing their accounts Wednesday ahead of the report.
- Schools Chancellor Ramon Cortines now weighs in with a balanced approach.
- His eyesight is bad and he has trouble keeping his balance.
- "It's always a delicate balance ."
- And so they upset the body's delicate natural balance.
- Balance, moderation and variety are the keys to healthy diet,
- getting two things to correspond; "the reconciliation of his checkbook and the bank statement"