• परिहास करना
• दिल्लगी करना
badinage meaning in Hindibadinage sentence in Hindi
- The man-on-the-street badinage can be priceless.
- If I may add a reference to all this badinage?
- Ms . Davis and Ms . Gallagher are nearly her equals in badinage.
- Such badinage has become an accepted form of contemporary humor, almost obligatory.
- For their sultry, intelligent badinage in " An Ideal Husband ."
- The actors'friendship infused the film : their best scenes are boyish badinage.
- The two are sharing breakfast and badinage.
- Still, the show's sunny charisma and sparkling badinage remain firmly in place.
- Badinage about boodle dominates our discussion.
- That bit of badinage cemented Phoenix's reputation as a channel that gets away with things.
- frivolous banter