backwash meaning in Hindibackwash sentence in Hindi
• प्रतिक्षिप्त जल
• प्रक्षिप्त जल
• प्रक्षिप्त हवा
• पश्च धावन
- The backwash from the wave formed channels by rearranging the boulders.
- Still more severe is the backwash from the Afghan conflict in Pakistan.
- Exporting raw materials produces little or no backwash of knowledge from abroad.
- Still, the backwash of the Afghan war is evident.
- They found themselves in the backwash of the 1907 depression.
- Saxon loses her baby in the backwash of the violence.
- A periodical fully automated backwash process cleans the filters regularly.
- Wave currents occur in a swash and backwash motion.
- The backwash of the Investiture controversy had left the German states in continuous turmoil.
- In contrast, the backwash is dominated by the sheet flow and bedload sediment transport.
- the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward; "the motorboat''s wake capsized the canoe"
- the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event); "the aftermath of war"; "in the wake of the accident no one knew how many had been injured"
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
synonyms：, , ,