• उपाधि वितरण समारोह
|baccalaureate: स्नातक की उपाधि|
|service: कर्मचारी सर्विस|
baccalaureate service meaning in Hindibaccalaureate service sentence in Hindi
- Graduation from Highland entails a baccalaureate service and a commencement ceremony.
- Will the baccalaureate service and Christmas carols be the next to go?
- In May 2011, Bloomberg was the speaker for Princeton University's 2011 baccalaureate service.
- She was elected Homecoming Queen and selected to speak at her graduating class'Baccalaureate service.
- In 1922, the first joint commencement was held, but baccalaureate services remained separate until 1942.
- The second verse is rarely heard & ndash; only at formal ceremonies such as commencement and baccalaureate services.
- Until recent years, school-sponsored baccalaureate services were common in American public schools, on school grounds.
- The traditional baccalaureate service in church before graduation quietly resumed two years ago after being halted for nearly two decades.
- At commencement, the university uses St . Paul's for a Baccalaureate Service to commemorate graduates'achievements.
- He delivers weekly chapel services at the school, as well as the annual baccalaureate service held at Trinity Church each May.