• बच्चे की देखभाल करना
• शिशुसंभाल करना
babysat meaning in Hindibabysat sentence in Hindi
- The Lassers babysat so their mother could stay at the hospital.
- Neighbors and family members said they also often babysat for the girl.
- Not mother, though : She had babysat the young George Gershwin.
- Why, she hasn't babysat since Saturday.
- Johnson had babysat his and Ginny's sons.
- The latter sketch revealed that Debbie babysat Swank when Swank was a child.
- He also helped his fellow superheroes and babysat for Nighthawk and the Redeemers.
- These fantasies revolved around murdering and cannibalizing a neighborhood girl who babysat him.
- Sophie babysat the two pups, Nugget and Beaker, along with Simon.
- He babysat for son Cameron Wednesday and took him to the Tiger Woods clinic.