• शैशव काल
babyhood meaning in Hindibabyhood sentence in Hindi
- We just started him from babyhood to know right from wrong.
- Yes, I have an adopted son from babyhood and three growing grandchildren.
- "Babyhood " by Paul Reiser ( Morrow, $ 22)
- With his growing awareness of evil, his babyhood had come to an end.
- BABYHOOD, by Paul Reiser . ( Weisbach / Morrow, $ 22 .)
- For tiny Anastasia, babyhood has been hell.
- "I'm not ready to relinquish Katherine's babyhood ."
- Suzanne writes about Nicky's babyhood.
- This evidence that safety kills made me edgy, even though I am far from babyhood.
- One of the greatest joys, from babyhood on, has been reading to my kids.
- the earliest state of immaturity
- the early stage of growth or development