babbling meaning in Hindibabbling sentence in Hindi
- Out on the street, there are women who babble incoherently.
- That babble has given way to a cacophony of unanswered questions.
- Back in our time, the babbling Cole is quickly committed.
- There was no TV set constantly on like some babbling babysitter.
- He begins babbling about herpes as soon as he sees her.
- Radio babble is easy to silence; just turn it off.
- A mute town crier; a non-babbling anchor man.
- Had I stumbled into a Tom Clancy techno-babble novel?
- Wilfred was found panhandling on the streets, disoriented, babbling.
- On days like this, we just start babbling in Hallmark.
- gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby