avow meaning in Hindiavow sentence in Hindi
• दृढ़ता से कहना
• इकबाल करना
• बीड़ा उठाना
• स्वीकार करना
• अंगीकार करना
• घोषित करना
- Because nobody knows, he avows, everyone will be looking for omens.
- Comfort races off to warn Myrtlebank and to avow her love for him.
- This ancient twisted karma I now fully avow ."
- The Raja went so far as to avow his eternal friendship to her.
- He avows that green architecture need not look industrial.
- Scarlett avows that she and her family will survive and never be hungry again.
- Although she pleads with him and avows her own love, he stands firm.
- But still, Beatty avows : " John is a good man ."
- Though Dykstra avows himself a union man, he said both sides are being selfish.
- Adding tags to pages he avows he knows nothing about is harassment, pure and simple.
- admit openly and bluntly; make no bones about
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
synonyms：, , , , ,