• परिहार आचरण
|avoidance: वर्जन आनाकानी|
|behaviour: ढंग बर्ताव|
avoidance behaviour meaning in Hindiavoidance behaviour sentence in Hindi
- PEPT combines a progressive loading exercise program with pain-avoidance behaviour management.
- At other times, the ambient conditions can be manipulated to encourage avoidance behaviour.
- Over time, inbreeding depression may lead to the evolution of inbreeding avoidance behaviour.
- Some psychosocial interventions work on this fear-avoidance behaviour to improve functioning and thereby alleviate symptoms.
- This functions as a classical negative reinforcement : The avoidance reaction is rewarding as it reduces anxiety, reinforcing avoidance behaviour.
- The presence of shipping produces avoidance behaviour, causing deeper dives for feeding, the break-up of groups, and asynchrony in dives.
- In addition to whales, sea turtles, fish and squid all showed alarm and avoidance behaviour in the presence of an approaching seismic source.
- Like many species that colonise remote islands with few predators, it lost much of its predator avoidance behaviour, along with its ability to fly.
- Members of the committee describe how geese and ducks show " avoidance behaviour indicating aversion for the person who feeds them and the feeding procedure ".
- However, in many predatory species, detection of toxins through mouthing of a cane toad, is sufficiently unpalatable to induce avoidance behaviour in subsequent encounters.