• से दूर भागने की बहुत कोशिश करना
|avoid: निवारण करना|
|like: तुल्य रूप|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|the plague: गिल्टी प्लेग the वही|
|plague: बला महामारी|
avoid like the plague meaning in Hindiavoid like the plague sentence in Hindi
- Bush and his supporters must avoid like the plague lies or hair-splitting arguments to defend attempts to conceal or mislead.
- As for Hollywood men, Ms . Obst lists some ever-present types that women " should avoid like the plague ."
- This is " truly horrific shovelware " that even " dedicated Civil War buffs should avoid like the plague ."
- Independent, clashing and, above all, loads of fun, the Guerrette-Lawson bungalow is the kind of home that mainstream shelter magazines avoid like the plague.
- "The staff tries to avoid like the plague making policy, " said Lyle Gramley, the chief economist in charge of preparing the Greenbook in the mid-1970s.
- Daniel Berrigan, still conscientious after all these years, saw it all coming : " A revolution is interesting insofar as it avoids like the plague the plague it promised to heal ."
- "The Lost Children, " one of two tracks written solely by Jackson, is a mind-bogglingly amateurish composition complete with youth choir and a whimpering youngster, not to mention a topic he should avoid like the plague.
- Why NBC committed to the ill-advised wager that audiences are going to care about what goes on at Los Angeles International Airport-- the place regular L . A . travelers avoid like the plague ( " Burbank!
- Thus, it would seem to me that if JohnSmith's were truly seeking to avoid Giovanni then " Allegations . . . U . S . " would be one of the very few places he would avoid like the plague.
- There would, of course, always be the temptation by editors who opposed you to conspire together and get five more editors over to that page-- the kind of thing we should avoid like the plague, since the behavior would be repeated elsewhere.