aurora australis meaning in Hindiaurora australis sentence in Hindi
• दक्षिण ध्रुवप्रभा
• दक्षिण ध्रुवीय ज्योति
|aurora: उष् ऊषा तड़का|
- In the Southern Hemisphere it's called the aurora australis, or southern lights.
- The "'aurora australis "', as seen from the International Space Station.
- The Aurora Australis is carrying 69 expeditioners and 24 crew members.
- The Australian Antarctic Division relies on the Aurora Australis as its sole ship.
- Energetic particles in the magnetosphere contribute to the aurora borealis and aurora australis.
- The green light in the sky is the aurora australis.
- After dark the pyramid is often illuminated by Aurora Australis _ the southern lights.
- Southern auroras are called aurora australis; northern ones, aurora borealis.
- The aurora australis, or southern lights, glittered below, and small meteorites flashed in the distance.
- The aurora borealis and aurora australis light up the skies of the Antarctic circles respectively.
- the aurora of the southern hemisphere