auricle meaning in Hindi
• अलिंद उत्कोष्ठ
• बहिःकर्ण शुक्तिका
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It has long, flat, narrow leaves with rounded auricles.
- They are often auricles, like " Cyclamen hederifolium ".
- Auricles are equal, sickle-shaped, wavy, and curled.
- The auricles of the cotyledons are 2 mm long.
- The bases of the petals curve outwards into auricles.
- The thrombus generally forms in the left atrium, most commonly the left auricle.
- The infructescence is small, with up to 20 small auricle at its base.
- The auricle is united to it behind, a little on the left side.
- The lower pinnae have a distinct lobe or auricle pointing toward the blade tip.
- Auricles are small, equal, and crisped.