auditory sensation meaning in Hindiauditory sensation sentence in Hindi
- Vibration of the skull results in auditory sensation.
- The principle is based on decades of research showing that bone conduction stimulation of the teeth initiates auditory sensations.
- Pulsed microwave radiation can be heard by some workers; the irradiated personnel perceive auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing.
- Such a heightened auditory sensation results from your brain's reclassifying what it previously detected as noise to a worthwhile signal.
- He collected pieces of sound from a variety of sources and fit them together to create an interesting auditory sensation.
- Pulsed microwave radiation can be perceived by some workers as a phenomenon called " microwave hearing "; the irradiated personnel perceive auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing.
- That is, if Stevens's " sone " scale genuinely measured the intensity of auditory sensations, then evidence for such sensations as being quantitative attributes needed to be produced.
- More formally, it is defined as " that attribute of auditory sensation in terms of which sounds can be ordered on a scale extending from quiet to loud ".
- His Dissertation was entitled " Beitrag zur Ermittlung der informationstragenden Merkmale von Schallen mit Hilfe der H�rempfindungen " ( literally, " Contribution to determination of information-carrying characteristics of sounds with the help of auditory sensations " ).
- The developers claimed that through the combination of pulse parameters and pulse power, it is possible to raise the auditory sensation to a discomfort level, deterring personnel from entering a protected perimeter or, if necessary, temporarily incapacitating particular individuals.
- the subjective sensation of hearing something; "he strained to hear the faint sounds"