aubergine meaning in Hindiaubergine sentence in Hindi
- But sometimes the researchers had whisked away one of the aubergines.
- Pindjur is similar to ajvar but is generally made with aubergines.
- Susilovic joined Ramsay in 1995 in Ramsay's restaurant Aubergine.
- Calvin Klein also showed aubergine, forest green and olive.
- How about roast fillet of lamb with aubergine and tomato?
- Unlike Aubergine, this place is noisy and kid friendly.
- The aubergine's arch-enemy is a virus.
- The variant made with zucchini instead of aubergine is called Kadoo Ghassemi.
- Tomato, cucumber and aubergine are the most important crops.
- I always liked white kitchens, though I had ordered the aubergine Formica.
- egg-shaped vegetable having a shiny skin typically dark purple but occasionally white or yellow
- hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but widely cultivated for its large glossy edible fruit commonly used as a vegetable
synonyms：, , , , ,