• परस्पर सेवा से हिसाब किताब
|au: दूरी का माप पृथ्वी|
|pair: जोड़ा दंपती दो|
au pair meaning in Hindiau pair sentence in Hindi
- He had been cared for by Louise Woodward, a British au pair.
- An au pair gets between $ 150 to $ 250 a week.
- The Au Pair Program is administered by the US Department of State.
- There are fourteen sponsoring au pair agencies designated by the State Department.
- Some au pairs are now male, but females remain the overwhelming majority.
- An au pair receives an allowance and his / her own room.
- In September, the government agency announced stringent new rules for au pairs.
- She and her husband, have employed eight au pairs over the years.
- The Ramseys and English au pair Louise Woodward supposedly passed lie detector tests.
- With three boys, having male au pairs made so much sense.
- a young foreigner who lives with a family in return for doing light housework